Make the right choice
to grow your company!
How to choose
When should you work with us?
- If your business needs tax and financial expertise
- If you want to get some financial and business ideas that you haven’t thought of yet
- If you need someone to bring money to your business
- If you need an economist, a financial expert or a professional to support you
- If you are interested in complex, long-term financial solutions
When are we not your advisors?
- If you need accounting service
- If you need legal advice
- If there is a need to perform administrative tasks for private individuals, sole proprietors
- If you would like to delegate tax-return tasks
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- We plan long-term with all of our Clients and accordingly, in the hope of further cooperation, we perform our work in an excellent quality, in the required and sufficient quantity desired by our Clients.
- We offer high-quality work and professionalism at affordable prices; we are flexible on pricing issues
- We dig deep! We examine the full spectrum of our clients’ projects, financial opportunities and risks while providing complex and efficient solutions.
- We work with senior advisers
- We care about our colleagues
- We provide great work-life balance with part-time and home-office opportunities
- We continuously support their professional development by providing quality education
dr. Kiss √Āgnes
Managing Tax Partner
Dr. √Āgnes Kiss is one of our founding tax experts having more than 20 years of experience. As the leader of RC Consulting, she wants to create an inspiring environment for structuring high-quality tax and financial solutions that offer unique results, and for examining strategic issues related to capital raising for our middle and large corporate clientele. She is committed to focusing on the interests of the entire group of companies, developing long-term, safe and sustainable solutions.
She is involved mainly in the establishment of tax structures of company groups operating in Hungary with domestic and international ownership, and she manages the coordination with authorities. With her help, our Clients have put through successful capital raisings as well as they have obtained favorable loan financing.
Agota Kinga Nagy
Managing Tax Partner
Agota Kinga Nagy is one of our founding tax experts. Her main areas of expertise are corporate taxation, the benefits available within the tax system, and subsidies (R&D and energetics). She has significant experience in examining and documenting transfer prices. Having gained experience in a Big4 audit firm, she conducts financial due diligence and financial analyzes.
She deals with certain issues of personal income taxation and provides advice on employee compensation programs. She has been involved in the establishment and implementation of the tax structure of several Hungarian company groups and in their coordination with the authorities. Currently she is involved in tax consultancy and project management related to investments of large companies.
Margit Anna Lukacs
Margit Anna Lukacs has been our colleague for nearly 10 years. She has a technology and economics MSc degree and she is a certified tax advisor. Her main areas of expertise are research and development consulting, project management for subsidies, transfer pricing and general tax advisory.
She leads the acquisition of funds for various R&D and investment projects, requests for tax benefits and supports the implementation of winning projects. Since 2012, she has been involved in the certification of a number of R&D projects, has drafted budget plans and acted as a representative in official negotiations and audits. She primarily deals with special tax law advisory in the field of corporate and personal income tax and carries out international procedures for withholding tax refunds abroad.
Csilla Szentleleki has been working with us for over a year. She studies MSc Enterprise Development at Corvinus University of Budapest, where she is a Graduate student.
She helps our colleagues in their daily activities, performs project management and transfer pricing related tasks, writes professional articles, and supports all tax and financial advisory activities.